A superior cleaning solution to all your problem areas and surfaces; the Oreck Vacuum cleaners are designed to provide an optimal cleaning experience with user friendly features and yet sturdy design. With the first vacuum cleaner by Oreck developed over 50 years ago for commercial purposes, the company’s goal was to radicalize cleaning methodologies for all times to come with a lightweight yet powerful system that would cut back on the time without compromising on the quality!
Read our latest guide about the best quiet vacuums.
- Different kinds of Oreck vacuums
- Advantages of opting for Oreck vacuums
- Key features of the best Oreck vacuums
- Top 10 Best Oreck Vacuums
- 1. Oreck Elevate Control Vacuum UK30100
- 2. Oreck Magnesium RS Swivel-Steering Vacuum LW1500RS
- 3. Oreck Commercial U2000RB2L-1 Vacuum
- 4. Oreck POD Cordless Vacuum BK51702
- 5. Oreck Ultimate Vacuum CC1600-TB
- 6. Oreck Commercial XL2100RHS Vacuum
- 7. Oreck Axis Vacuum Cleaner
- 8. Oreck Commercial BB900DGR Vacuum
- 9. Oreck Venture Vacuum
- 10. Oreck Swivel Axis Vacuum Cleaner
Different kinds of Oreck vacuums
With over 50 years of experience in designing and developing sturdy vacuum cleaners for households and commercial settings, every Oreck vacuum cleaner has a singular goal of putting together a fresh and clean environment. Here are some of the common kinds of Oreck vacuum cleaners easily available online:
Read our complete guide about the best leaf vacuums.
- Upright Oreck Vacuum
Perhaps the most common kind of Oreck vacuums found are the upright ones. These generally have a low profile as are upright in nature and can be stored away conveniently. Since they occasional have a swivel head system, maneuverability is enhanced and users can also drop down the vacuum to allow for easy cleaning under furniture or even for storage purposes. An important thing to consider is that these vacuum are designed to accommodate the needs of grounded surfaces.
- Portable carry on Oreck vacuum
If you are looking for a vacuum cleaner to clean overhead areas like vents and fans, then you should opt for a model within Oreck vacuums that is portable in nature with a comfortable carry on system. Vacuums with padded and adjustable shoulder straps should be considered because these will help free up your hands so you may maneuver the vacuum head conveniently. Additionally, it is important to opt for one which is comparatively light weight as well.
- Cordless stick Oreck vacuum
If you are not required to clean up large spaces in a go, then it is a good idea to opt for an Oreck Vacuum that it cordless in nature. These incorporate lithium batteries that are rechargeable and will provide users with over 35 minutes at a stretch of running time. On the down side, these require charging up and may take anywhere up to 2.5 hours when the vacuum requires another charge.
- Oreck Vacuum with a dual filtration system
With an Oreck vacuum cleaner that supports a dual filtration system, one will never have to worry about dust mites and allergens! These vacuums consist of a single HEPA filter with an additional antimicrobial one which helps reduce overall allergen accumulation and bad odors. Moreover, it also helps accumulate over 99% of the dust, dirt and allergens from the environment. The dual filtration system helps clean the environment faster and occasionally comes with a sturdy sealing system as well.
Advantages of opting for Oreck vacuums
From efficiency to sturdy and versatile designs; the Oreck vacuums are built to enhance utility and revolutionize the common cleaning regimen one model at a time! Here are some of the common advantages of opting for an Oreck vacuum cleaner:
- Oreck specializes in designing and building both commercial and household vacuum cleaners with the sole purpose of providing a clean and fresh environment.
- The versatility of the Oreck vacuums is highlighted in all the nitty gritty details and features added to different models to enhance utility and ease of use.
- The Oreck vacuums are lightweight yet sturdy in nature to ensure longevity despite the 5 to 7 year warranty included in every packaging.
- Oreck vacuum cleaners support grounded cleaning endeavors as well as those required for overhead purposes.
Key features of the best Oreck vacuums
The best of the best Oreck vacuums are designed to enhance utility, convenience and comfort with their versatile features and sturdy built! Here are some of the features to consider when opting for an Oreck Vacuum:
- 360-degree Glide technology with a low profile
One of the best feature to consider when opting for an Oreck vacuum cleaner is looking for one which comes with the exclusive Oreck 360 degree glide technology supporting a low profile. The swivel system in the vacuum makes sure that the vacuum head is able to glide into different small and constricted areas comfortably without requiring any additional maneuvering. Moreover, the low profile helps the vacuum drop down to easily clean under the furniture.
- HEPA AirClean filter vs a dual filtration system
Having a sturdy Filtration system is always a positive thing and with the HEPA filtration system, the vacuum cleaner is designed to capture over 97% of the dust and dirt from the surrounding. However, if you are looking for a much sturdier option, then you can also opt for one that comes with a dual filtration system whereby there is an additional antimicrobial layer to protect against the formation of allergens that can lead to mites and bad odors.
- Long chord with wide cleaning path
If you are opting for an Oreck vacuum which is corded then it is a good idea to opt for one which comes with at-least 40 feet long power cord. This allows users to comfortably clean multiple surface areas without having to change plugs and break the momentum. Additionally, it is always a good idea to look for a vacuum with at least 12 inch wide vacuum head and preferably with wide spread brushes on both sides as well. This way the user will be able to tap into a wider area at a quicker rate as well.
Oreck vacuum cleaners that have a comparatively low profile also tend to have bright lit headlights. 5 is a good amount of LED lights on the vacuum head and will adequately help lit up any given dull environment.
- Exclusive Helping Hand Handle
If you are looking for convenience where you are not required to bend over multiple times to turn on and off the vacuum or change speed settings, then you should defiantly opt for a vacuum that features an Oreck Exclusive Helping Hand Handle. This handle’s ergonomic nature makes sure that all the necessary buttons are conveniently placed and the user doesn’t need to put in the extra effort to maneuver it.
- Exclusive MicroSweep technology
The exclusive MicroSweep technology by Oreck is built to specifically accommodate the cleaning needs of environments whereby the vacuum cleaner is going over different kinds of surfaces. The technology is designed to automatically detect a surface and adjust according to its needs hence allowing users to clean multiple surfaces like carpets and flat surfaces without having to manually change the settings.
- Removable vacuum heads
If you know that you will be using your Oreck vacuum over multiple surfaces and to get into different corners, then you should definitely opt for a model which comes with multiple removable vacuum heads! These include variations such as double helix brushes, a turbo brush, wands and even dusting brushes. Additionally, the removable nature of these allows users to specifically clean different areas in the specific manner required.
With all the important features to consider when opting for an Oreck vacuum mentioned above, we have also put together a list of the best models found by the company that incorporate these essential features. Here are some of the best models to consider from the Oreck family:
Top 10 Best Oreck Vacuums
|1. Oreck Elevate Control Vacuum UK30100
|2. Oreck Magnesium RS Swivel-Steering Vacuum LW1500RS
||5-layer HEPA filter||$$$||4.6|
|3. Oreck Commercial U2000RB2L-1 Vacuum
||40 ft. Power cord||$$$||4.6|
|4. Oreck POD Cordless Vacuum BK51702
||35 minutes of powerful runtime||$$$||4.5|
|5. Oreck Ultimate Vacuum CC1600-TB
|6. Oreck Commercial XL2100RHS Vacuum
||Automatic floor adjustment||$$$||4.4|
|7. Oreck Axis Vacuum Cleaner
||13-inch wide cleaning path||$$$||4.3|
|8. Oreck Commercial BB900DGR Vacuum
||Weighs 5 pounds||$$||4.2|
|9. Oreck Venture Vacuum
||Slim swivel steering||$$$||4.1|
|10. Oreck Swivel Axis Vacuum Cleaner||Two speeds||$$$||4.0|
The Oreck Elevate Control Vacuum adequately encapsulates the true meaning of an effective cleaning regimen! With a dual filtration system, a low profile design and ergonomic features, the vacuum cleaner outperforms on many levels!
Dual level filtration with SaniSeal
Perhaps the best feature of the Oreck Elevate Control Vacuum is that it comes with a dual filtration system specifically designed to capture and contain maximum dust and dirt in a single round of vacuuming! The initial Allergen filtration is able to capture almost 99% of the allergens and dust particles from the surface while the secondary antimicrobial coating on the filter prevents the growth of bacteria and bad odors. Furthermore, the SaniSeal system helps to lock in the allergens effectively to ensure cleanliness.
Low profile design
The swivel head of the Oreck Elevate Control Vacuum is supported by a low profile design, which allows the vacuum cleaner to drop low in order to reach the deep corners underneath your furniture. Moreover, there are bright LED lights also given on the vacuum head that help lit up dim spaces for better coverage. Additionally, the swivel head supports maneuverability so that the user can effortlessly move the vacuum around tight and hard to reach spaces.
Lightweight with maximum cleaning capacity
One of the best features of the Oreck Elevate Control Vacuum is that it’s extremely lightweight which means that the user doesn’t have to worry about moving over multiple levels to get their cleaning regimen sorted. Additionally, it is equipped with side edge brushes that help maximize the covered area of the vacuum head by capturing dust and dirt from surrounding areas.
- There are 5 LED lights given on top of the vacuum head to adequately light up dim spaces especially those found under the furniture.
- The dirt bag of the vacuum cleaner has the capacity to hold over 4 times more dirt and dust compared to the common vacuum.
- The dual filtration system with an antimicrobial coating in the Oreck Elevate Control Vacuum helps hold in the dust and dirt more effectively and for a longer period.
- The vacuum cleaner is designed to work on a single speed level and over flat grounded surfaces only.
Low profile yet maximum versatility; the Oreck Magnesium RS Swivel-Steering Vacuum is designed to accommodate the cleaning needs carpeted as well as tiled floors without requiring any additional efforts!
The Oreck Magnesium RS Swivel-Steering Vacuum is designed to accommodate the cleaning needs of a multi-surface environment. The versatile vacuum cleaner has an automatic system of detecting and adjusting from carpet to floor comfortably and conveniently. Although there are two speed levels given that the user can choose from, the vacuum head is designed to adjust to the type of surface automatically.
HEPA Media filter installed
The 5 layer HEPA media filter is designed to capture the tiniest of particles in the most effective manner possible! The filtration system helps contain the tiny dust and dirt particles so that the vacuum cleaning is effective and doesn’t spread. Additionally, it has the capacity to lock in over 99.97% of the particles so that the user can comfortably throw it away when required. Moreover, even when the bag is filled up to maximum capacity, the vacuum cleaner does not weigh more than 8 pounds!
Swift Swivel system
One of the best features of the Oreck Magnesium RS Swivel-Steering Vacuum LW1500RS is that it comes with a swift swivel design that lets the vacuum head effortlessly move around for efficient maneuverability. The swivel design in supported by a rotating ball connecting the vacuum head to the upper part. The vacuum also has the capacity to lay flat and low so that the user can easily reach under the furniture. Additionally, it also allows users to comfortably store away the vacuum when not in use.
- The auto shut off system in the Oreck Magnesium RS Swivel-Steering Vacuum LW1500RS ensures safe running by helping to stop all functioning if a clothing piece or carpet gets sucked in.
- The vacuum’s automatic system allows for conveniently moving from carpet to flooring without any manual adjustments to the vacuum head.
- The 30 feet cord is designed to assist in a longer running time without requiring the user to plug in and plug out the vacuum at different levels and points of the cleaning activity.
- Some users complained that the headlights given on the vacuum head of the Oreck Magnesium RS Swivel-Steering Vacuum are not very effective and will not help in dimly lit spaces.
Sturdy and versatile; the Oreck Commercial U2000RB2L-1 Vacuum is designed to assist users in developing a superior cleaning regimen! The vacuum comes with two speed levels, MicroSweep technology and high quality dual helix brushes to help clean carpeted and hard surfaces with ease.
Sturdy cleaning system
Perhaps the best feature of the Oreck Commercial U2000RB2L-1 Vacuum is that it comes with an extensive cleaning capacity. The vacuum’s 12 inch wide cleaning head provides a wide area to clean faster and more swiftly. Furthermore, there is also the exclusive Micro-Sweep technology that adjusts automatically as it the user moves from floors to carpets. Furthermore, there are the double helix brushes that whirl away at a sturdy power of 6500 rpm for high quality cleaning.
The ergonomic design of the Oreck Commercial U2000RB2L-1 Vacuum helps enhance overall utility. There is a 40 feet power cord given that is attached with a cord clamp to reduce the cost of repairing damaged cords by allowing easy replacement. Additionally, there are also soft wheels given that help pull the vacuum cleaner behind comfortably without scratching wooden floors. Furthermore, there is a Helping Hand Handle exclusively added with an easy 2 speed control for easy of use.
One of the best features of the Oreck Commercial U2000RB2L-1 Vacuum is that it comes with an inbuilt RPM circuit breaker that helps cut off all functioning when the RPMs of the vacuum go low. Not only does this help in cutting back on power waste but also makes sure that there is no electrocution or hazard involved. Additionally, there are also non-marring bumpers given in the vacuum that not only protect the user’s limbs but also the furniture, walls and the vacuum cleaner itself.
- The 630 cubic top fill bag will not slow down the vacuum cleaner even when filled to maximum capacity as it is located on the upper part of the vacuum and not the vacuum head.
- The double helix brush of the Oreck Commercial U2000RB2L-1 whirls at a high power of 6500 rpm to provide swift cleaning at two different speed levels.
- The vacuum’s handle has the capacity to drop low to clean under the furniture or for easy storage.
- Some users complained that the Oreck Commercial U2000RB2L-1 Vacuum is heavier than its counterparts and requires additional strength and power over thick carpets.
The cordless application of the Oreck POD Cordless Vacuum allows for convenience in cleaning grounded surfaces as well as overhead ones without depending on the length of the cord. The Pod system utilized in its design helps to adequately identify when the bag has been filled to maximum capacity.
The Oreck POD Cordless Vacuum’s cordless application allows users to work comfortably without worrying about the wire’s accessibility. The vacuum also has a low profile which means that its low weight and small size also allow users to easily clean flat and hard to reach sections comfortably. The lithium battery of the vacuum is rechargeable in nature which means that it can run for a continuous 35 minutes after getting 2.5 hours to charge time.
Dust and Dirt capturing POD
The removable and replaceable dirt and dust capturing pods of the Oreck POD Cordless Vacuum are designed to capture three times more dirt than any other cordless vacuums. These are also designed to last over a month hence not requiring immediate replacement. Additionally, the pods are designed to expand as the dirt and dust gets trapped. This way the user can also track their usage and adequately replace them when needed.
Perhaps the most attractive feature of the Oreck POD Cordless Vacuum is the AirPower Nozzle that is specifically engineered to accumulate and capture dust from all angles. The AirPower nozzle has suction sections over the whole nozzle which helps capture the tiniest of particles in the environment. Moreover, since these are spread over the whole nozzle, they are able to capture from a wide section at any given point.
- The dust and dirt pods of the Oreck POD Cordless Vacuum have the capacity of being used for a month at any given time before requiring a replacement, hence highlighting high capacity.
- The pods expandable nature allows users to track their filling so that they may change them easily when required.
- There are multiple different tools included in the vacuum cleaner’s packaging for cleaning different surfaces conveniently and comfortably.
- With only 35 minutes of running time, the user will have to wait almost 2.5 hours for recharging the Oreck POD Cordless Vacuum before using it again.
With the Oreck Ultimate Vacuum CC1600-TB, overhead cleaning never felt so easy! The vacuum’s handheld design comes with specific accessory tools and a user friendly power system, that helps comfortably clean various hard to reach corners with ease!
Multiple accessory tools included
In terms of convenience, the manufacturers of the Oreck Ultimate Vacuum CC1600-TB have included multiple accessory tools that aid the user in their cleaning endeavors. Other than the 60 inch slinky hose, there is a telescoping wand and dusting brush specifically added to the set to help comfortably clean overhead surfaces or hard to reach points on carpets installed on the stairs or pet hair on couches etc.
Perhaps the most attractive feature of the Oreck Ultimate Vacuum CC1600-TB is hand held design! Unlike conventional vacuum cleaners, this one is designed to be held up through an adjustable shoulder strap or handy ergonomic handle. At only 5 pounds, the vacuum cleaner is lightweight and can comfortably be carried for prolonged periods at a stretch. Its handheld design allows users to clean overhead or hard to reach surfaces comfortably.
Sturdy motor with a Bonus Handheld Turbo Brush
One of the best features of the Oreck Ultimate Vacuum CC1600-TB is that it comes with a sturdy motor that designed to effectively remove dust particles from the environment with the help of the HEPA filter. The motor will provide suction to specific parts so that hard to reach areas can be easily cleaned without requiring users to go over them multiple times. There is also a Bonus handheld turbo brush included in the packaging specifically designed to remove pet hair, or clean carpets on stairs etc.
- The HEPA filter helps manage dust particles without letting them escape from the vacuum and creating a mess.
- There is an easy-on tool caddy given in the packaging of the Oreck Ultimate Vacuum CC1600-TB to help keep the tools in an organized manner.
- The shoulder strap is padded and adjustable in nature to help users comfortably carry the vacuum cleaner when in use.
- Unlike conventional vacuum cleaners, this handheld vacuum cleaner comes with a shorter than usual 20 feet long chord whereby requiring users to plug in the vacuum multiple times during usage.
The Oreck Commercial XL2100RHS Vacuum is designed with convenience and comfort in mind! The helping hand handle with convenient speed switching and furniture friendly design allows users to comfortably clean hard to reach spaces!
High speeds with convenient Helping Hand Handle
In terms of convenience, the manufacturers of the Oreck Commercial XL2100RHS Vacuum have added the exclusive Oreck Helping Hand Handle which has been approved by the Arthritis foundation for ensuring maximum ease of use. The handle allows for a conveniently place on and off switch with a sturdy hand grip for comfortable maneuvering. Additionally, there is also a powerful 6000RPM motor that allows for sturdy cleaning in a single sweep.
One of the best features of the Oreck Commercial XL2100RHS Vacuum is that it comes with micro-sweep technology which automatically adjusts the vacuum cleaners brushes according to the surface that it is being used on. This way the user doesn’t have to manually change settings. Additionally, there is a high speed roller brush also included in the packaging that allows for swift and comfortable cleaning.
In terms of maximum and comfortable utility, the Oreck Commercial XL2100RHS Vacuum outperforms against many of its counterparts. The vacuum cleaner comes with side edge brushes that help catch tiny particles which are otherwise not in a direct line of the roller brush. Additionally, there are also non-marring bumpers that help protect the furniture from getting scratches and the vacuum from getting damaged. Moreover, the 12 inch wide cleaning path of the vacuum cleaner help ensure that the vacuum is able to clean a larger surface area effectively in prime time!
- The 35 foot long chord of the vacuum cleaner makes sure the user doesn’t need to plug in and out the vacuum multiple times.
- The furniture friendly design of the Oreck Commercial XL2100RHS Vacuum is further enhanced with the non-marring edges to help reach tight spots easily.
- The user can easily move between the two speed settings with only a single flick of the button found on the handle hence enhancing accessibility.
- The vacuum cleaner comes with disposable top fill bags which means the user will need to invest in additional bags over time.
The Oreck Axis Vacuum Cleaner is a grounded vacuum cleaner featuring 2 sturdy speed settings for cleaning carpets and floors. Additionally, the reusable bag and filter allow for maximum usage without requiring any additional installments.
Swivel steering technology
The Oreck Axis Vacuum Cleaner comes with a top of the line Swivel technology that enhances overall maneuverability and provides users with easy steering capacity! The ball joint attaching the vacuum head with the rest of the vacuum’s body allows for easy steering so that cleaning can be comfortably done even in hard to reach areas.
Dual speeds with sturdy power
Featuring a dual power system, the Oreck Axis Vacuum Cleaner is designed to clean thick carpets at a high setting and floors or rugs on a lower setting. At 10 pounds and with a 13 inch wide cleaning head, the vacuum boasts a sturdy motor which can comfortably clean surfaces. Additionally, there is a sturdy HEPA bag and filter that can filter out over 99.97% the dust and pollution from the environment!
Versatile design for maximum comfort
One of the best features of the Oreck Axis Vacuum Cleaner is that it provides users with a versatile vacuum design that enhances overall comfort levels. There is a 30 feet power chord given in the vacuum that allows users to comfortably glide through multiple rooms without needing multiple plug in and outs. Additionally, there is also an extra carry-on handle given on the back of the vacuum cleaner which allows users to easily carry it over stairs or to a different location.
- The headlights given on the vacuum head allow users to be able to clean hard to reach areas with dim lighting as well.
- The dual speed system on the vacuum cleaner allows users to clean carpets at a high setting and floors or rugs on a low one.
- The HEPA bag installed in the vacuum comes with a filter that can easily capture up to 99.97% of the dust particles including pollen and allergens.
- The vacuum is specifically designed to clean flat and grounded surfaces hence the user will need to find alternate methods to clean overhead surfaces such as vents and ceiling fans.
The Oreck Commercial BB900DGR Vacuum is designed specifically to cater the overhead, difficult to reach areas. With a full set of accessories at the user’s disposal, the vacuum’s maximum utility is easily obtained.
The portable design of the Oreck Commercial BB900DGR Vacuum allows users to easily reach overhead areas within their environment. The design of the vacuum consists of the portable handle and shoulder strap that allows for easy movement and carrying. The lightweight of the vacuum further aids in moving it comfortably while the 4-amp 2 stage bypass motor helps clean different surfaces swiftly!
Full set of tools
There are approximately 11 accessories included in the packaging of the Oreck Commercial BB900DGR Vacuum. These are specifically designed to provide users with maximum comfort and ability to clean difficult hard to reach areas and corners. The removable and replaceable parts are easy to attach and store away when not in use. The multiple vacuum heads are designed to allow users to clean different areas and surfaces with maximum power.
One of the best features of the Oreck Commercial BB900DGR Vacuum is that it comes with a 30 foot cord specifically designed to accommodate the user without requiring multiple plug- ins and outs. Additionally, there is also an adjustable extension wand that attaches to the 4 foot hose for maximum coverage across different overhead areas such as fans and vents hence enhancing overall versatility.
- The 30 foot chord of the vacuum doesn’t require users to plug in and plug out the vacuum multiple times.
- The 11 detachable accessories included in the packaging of the vacuum cleaner allows for comfortably cleaning different areas and surfaces.
- The vacuum is lightweight and can be comfortable carried via the adjustable shoulder strap.
- Although there is a single disposable bag and filter included in the packaging of the vacuum, these need to be bought separately after usage.
With multiple suction power levels, a removable head and the ability to clean the tiniest of particles, the Oreck Venture Vacuum is built to outperform on many different levels! The removable vacuum head with a sturdy suction power without the added noise ensure comfortable running.
Removable vacuum head
One of the best features of the Oreck Venture Vacuum is that it comes with a removable and replaceable head piece. The vacuum comes with a separate Oreck Turbo Brush that is designed specifically to clean stairs and upholstery. The brush is able to withstand the 5 levels of suction power that the vacuum comes in-built with. Additionally, there is also a 6 foot hose and 22 foot cord that help clean hard to reach areas comfortably and conveniently.
Maximum suction power with Silence technology
Perhaps the most exciting feature of the Oreck Venture Vacuum is that it comes with maximum suction power without causing disruption in noise management. There are 5 different speed settings given in the vacuum which help users clean up different messes over wooden or tiled floors and even carpets. The suction power has the capability of even pulling out the minute pet hair from furniture around. Additionally, the silence technology incorporated in its functioning helps manage the noise and ensure smooth running even when people in the house are asleep!
Cleanliness at its best
In terms of cleanliness, the Oreck Venture Vacuum is installed with a HEPA bag and HEPA AirClean Filter to ensure a safe, clean and fresh environment! Together, both features are designed to provide maximum cleanliness by capturing over 99.97% of the particles which include pollen, dust, dirt and even allergens. Additionally, there is also an indicator given that lets the user know when the bag needs to be changed. Moreover, the vacuum comes with a SlimSwivel steering system that allows for easy maneuverability into difficult and hard to reach areas.
- The Silence technology helps reduce noise so that your cleaning regimen does not disturb your loved ones.
- The SlimSwivel steering system of the Oreck Venture Vacuum helps maneuver the machine into difficult to reach corners with the help of the rotating ball attaching the upper and lower parts of the vacuum.
- The HEPA filtration system is designed to capture over 99% of the particles in the environment in order to provide maximum cleaning and help create a fresh environment.
- Some users complained that the vacuum is too heavy to use and requires additional support when moving it around.
The Oreck Swivel Axis Vacuum Cleaner is designed with convenience and comfort in mind. The vacuum’s glide technology coupled with a powerful suction system and additional utility enhancing features allows users to superior standard cleanliness.
With top of the line 360 degrees Glide technology incorporated into the making of the Oreck Swivel Axis Vacuum Cleaner, the vacuum’s upright design can be easily maneuvered with the help of a steering ball joint attaching the upper and lower parts. This allows the vacuum to comfortably reach spaces that are difficult to gain access to and can easily pick up dust from areas that are hidden under furniture.
Powerful suction power
In terms of cleanliness, the Oreck Swivel Axis Vacuum Cleaner comes with a conveniently placed 2 speed switch that allows users to change settings without unnecessary bending. Additionally, there is also a HEPA bag given within with a HEPA filter that helps enhance the over cleaning experience by allowing the vacuum to suck particles at an advanced rate whereby 99.97% of the dust particles and allergens are easily sucked in.
One of the best features of the Oreck Swivel Axis Vacuum Cleaner is that it provides maximum support for enhanced utility. The vacuum is pre-fitted with headlights that help light up the atmosphere in dimly lit environments. Additionally, there is a 13-inch wide cleaning path supported with a 30 foot long chord that helps users comfortably move from one room without requiring multiple users to plug and unplug multiple times.
- The vacuum cleaner is approximately 10 pounds in weight hence does not hinder any maneuvering and will be easy to carry when moving around.
- The headlights given on the vacuum cleaners’ head help comfortably clean dimly lit places so that the user can effectively get done.
- There are comfortably placed controls over the hand held handle that don’t require any unnecessary bending to adjust speed levels or to turn on and turn off the vacuum.
- The vacuum comes with a standard cleaning head which cannot be replaced with those specifically designed for cleaning different surfaces.
The best of the best vacuum cleaners by Oreck are designed to enhance utility without compromising on cleanliness! The common Oreck vacuum cleaner ensures a safe and comfortable cleaning regimen designed to support both users in commercial as well as household settings!